Then you will want to mark your professional calendar – at YOUR convenience – to watch the SNIA BrighTalk webcast: Architectural Principles for Networked Solid State Storage Access,” – one of the most successful ever produced by SNIA!
In this on-demand webcast, SNIA Ethernet Storage Forum and Solid State Storage Initiative experts J Metz, SNIA Board member from Cisco, and Doug Voigt, chair of the SNIA NVM Programming Technical Working Group and a member of the SNIA Technical Council, deliver the answers to questions like these:
- How do applications see IO and memory access differently?
- What is the difference between a memory and an SSD technology?
- How do application and technology views permute?
- How do memory and network interconnects change the equation?
- What are persistence domains and why are they important?
Over 650 professionals have viewed this session – and now it is available for you free of charge on-demand!
Bookmark this link now and plan a great “desktop lunch” session all your own to learn the latest on the application of networked solid state technologies (and maybe you’ll even mention it to your colleagues)!