Over 150 individuals participated in the BrightTALK Enterprise Storage Summit NVDIMM webcast. If you are eager for more information on NVDIMM, you will want to attend an upcoming SNIA Event – the Storage Industry Summit on Non–Volatile Memory.
This Summit will take place at the Sainte Claire Hotel in San Jose, CA on January 28th as part of the SNIA Annual Members’ Symposium, and will offer critical insights into NVM, including NVDIMMs, and the future of computing. This event is complimentary to attend and you can register here.
The Summit will take place from 8:15 AM to 5:30 PM and speakers currently include:
- Nigel Alvares, Senior Director of Marketing, Inphi
- Bob Beauchamp, Distinguished Engineer and Director Hardware Technology and Architecture, EMC
- Matt Bryson, ABR Investment Strategy, LLC, SVP-Research
- Jeff Chang, Vice President, Marketing & Business Development, AgigA Tech
- Tom Coughlin, Founder, Coughlin Associates
- Mark Geenen, President, TrendFocus
- Jim Handy, Analyst, Objective Analysis
- Jay Kidd, CTO, NetApp
- Eden Kim, CEO, Calypso
- Tau Leng, VP/GM, Supermicro
- Jeff Moyer, Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Wes Mukai, VP of Cloud Computing, System Engineering, SAP
- Jim Pinkerton, Lead Partner Architect, Microsoft
- Adrian Proctor, VP Marketing, Viking Technology
- Andy Rudoff, Senior Software Engineer, Intel
- Esther Spanjer, Director, Marketing Management, SanDisk
- Garret Swart, Database Architect, Oracle
- Nisha Talagala, Lead Architect, Fusion-IO
- Doug Voigt, Distinguished Technologist in Storage, HP
Visit http://www.snia.org/nvmsummit for more information and we hope you will join us in San Jose!